Author Gretchin Rubin is working on her next book, Better Than Before, which is all about change. How do we create better habits and break our bad ones? Some of the questions she’s tackling in her March 2015 book:
- Why do I find it tough to create a habit for something I love to do?
- I want to help someone else make a change. But how?
- How quickly can I change a habit?
- How can I get myself to stick to a new habit?
- Do the same strategies work for shaping simple habits (like wearing a seat belt) work for complex habits (like drinking less)?