thanks to NaomiStanford.com for this recent list of resources for HR and OD professionals:
1. Rapid BI Business & Organizational Development tools, training and services – Human Resources, OD & Leadership. Has over 400 Management Models, Leadership Models, Coaching Models and Business Models
2. Change management learning center (sponsored by Prosci) has a series of tutorials designed to provide consultants, managers and practitioners with insight into the field and practice of change management
3. MIT’s Innovative Leaders video series conversations with innovative leaders from various companies.
4. HBR Idea Cast: A weekly audio podcast on a topic of interest to business, often an interview with the author of a new book.
5. Human Systems Dynamics Institute: Has some free tools and resources plus a page of links to related websites in humans systems and organization development
6. Edge: “To arrive at the edge of the world’s knowledge, seek out the most complex and sophisticated minds, put them in a room together, and have them ask each other the questions they are asking themselves.”
7. Mind Tools toolkit contains more than 600 management, career and thinking skills.
8. Management Innovation Exchange “is an open innovation project aimed at reinventing management for the 21st century. The premise: while “modern” management is one of humankind’s most important inventions, it is now a mature technology that must be reinvented for a new age. In order to thrive in the future, organizations must become as adaptable, innovative, inspiring and socially accountable as the people inside them. ”
9. Business balls a free ethical learning and development resource for people and organizations
10.Value based management – an enormous array of management tools, models, and theories arranged