From Bob Whipple, here are 12 tips to help reduce conflict at work or at home. What things would you add to my list?
1. Reverse roles
2. Don’t sweat the insignificant things
3. Live and let live
4. Take a break or an imaginary “vacation”
5. Learn to be more kind
6. Extend more trust
7. Don’t talk behind people’s backs
8. Stop acting like children
9. Really care about the other person
10. Listen more than you speak
11. Create a development plan for yourself, not the other person
12. Follow the Golden Rule
If you would like more detail on these tips that you can print out and take to work for others, just click on the attached brief article. Enjoy!