When dealing with a lot of change – both personal and professional – make sure you work toward building your own resilience. Research shows here are the seven characteristics of resilience:
- Optimistic –have a positive outlook.
- Self-assured – have a strong but realistic belief in your own capabilities.
- Focused – be able to prioritize and get stuff done even in the face of adversity
- Open to ideas – ask for other solutions, spend some time brainstorming
- Seek support – involve people with different skills and experiences
- Structured – get a good plan and work it
- Proactive – step out into the ‘unknown’