Are you holding on to files you don’t really need? I’m purging this week: all the diligent note taking, many versions of the upcoming meeting, and administrative nonsense we all hold onto. Here’s the brilliance of letting go – I found some positive feedback. It’s from a three day change management class with 30 participants. In the section they describe their facilitator (that’s me!):
- Great real-world examples, really good at probing us to think
- Knowledgeable about the business, knowledgeable about change management
- Brought about open and engaging participation from class. managed our diverse personalities
- Very crisp in her delivery, kept us on pace, great interactivity with the group and the activities were good
- One of the best classes – top 20% that I’ve had
Where do you find your positive feedback?